- Please fill in the form for the times you would like to use the studios for working.
- Each student must fill-in the form individually.
- Students will be checked regularly by the security of the university. If you do not have a permission granted by this form, you will be dismissed from the studio.
- Each studio classroom has a capacity. When the quota is full, students will not be allowed.
F101 Classrooms Availability Schedule
|Monday||17:40 – 07:00|
|Tuesday||17:40 – 07:00|
|Wednesday||18:40 – 07:00|
|Thursday||18:40 – 07:00|
|Friday||17:40 – 07:00|
|Saturday-Sunday||08:30 – 07:00|
- Keep the studio clean and recycle used materials properly. Poor waste disposal creates an unsafe working environment, attracting pests and contaminating recycling systems.
- Anything left on the floor and tabletops will be considered disposable. It is in your responsibility to store the projects if they are selected for exhibition purposes.
- All studios will be cleaned after the working process ends. Do not leave anything in the studio if you want to keep them.
- Maintain the integrity of the studio.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended. Do not assume that bags, cell phones, laptops or your belongings are safe.
- Do not move pin-up partitions or desks.
- Do not tamper with, dismantle, or move furniture located in the studio classrooms.
- Do not apply decals, stickers, used tape or drafting dots to the equipment of furnishings.
- Do not use your cutting knives directly on the tabletops. Use an appropriate cutting surface.
- Do not bring furniture or appliances into the studio.
- Do not post anything on the walls. You can use the cork boards and white boards instead.
- Do not store models in the materials archive.
- Respect the others while working. Do not disturb anyone by your existence.
- Do not use any chemicals (inc. spray mount, spray paint, apel) at the campus. These materials are hazardous, flammable, and messy.
- Physical distance in-between students should be followed. While choosing your tables, please try to leave a space between you and your other friends.
- Do not use others’ equipment to minimize physical distance and contact.
- You are also responsible for the hygiene and cleanliness of your worktables.